I took Pacific Int’l Hospital to court, be alert and don’t be cheated
By Dr Amai
I was once employed by Pacific International Hospital (PIH) in 2004 to 2006 and during my employment found out how the Management cheat staffs and swindled money from patients. I was terminated for being vocal and literal against these UNETHICAL practises. They insisted that I should sign a “Mutual Indemnity Deed of Release” before I could receive my final entitlement!!
I had all my evidences and WITHOUT fear took PIH to court. I would like to inform and alert the public of what they should know.
If you are a new employee, make sure that the terms and conditions of your contract are reviewed by a lawyer.
- My contract states that I would be insured but I was NOT (PIH is yet to pay my Worker’s Compensation for the accident I incurred during my employment because I was not insured by them)
- Be sure to receive your Payslips and Annual Statement of Earnings (PIH was not paying Income tax to IRC for more than 3 years until I insisted on getting my Statement of Earning; even then only partial money was paid)
Below are list of Organizations and individual who were cheated of their money while getting treatment at PIH:
- Mineral Resources Dev. Company Limited (MRDC) – for patient late Mr.PIUS FRED
- International Education Agency (IEA) – for patient Rohana Sirimanne
- Pastor Bill Page (Kaugere Four Square Church) for patient Nancy Page
- National Teacher’s Insurance Limited
- RH Limited – for patient Chin Siew Sing
There are many other individuals out there who have had similar experiences.
All evidences can be made available to the respective parties upon request. Do not hesitate to contact me.
PIH management also falsified information in their Affidavit to the National Court. They couldn’t come against my evidences in honesty; they could only come up with LIES…
WHAT A SHAME!!
BE WISE PAPUA NEW GUINEANS…